Wednesday 9 March 2016

Why a Rebellion fan ? :)

In the yesterday Twitch of Rebellion Q&A about Sniper Elite 4 launch I was asked if I have played all the games made by Rebellion. The answer was yes.
This kind of post is usually reserved to Underground but will put it here too for just in case.
The reason am a "super duper" Rebellion fan is not mysterious nor spectacular, and it happened like this:
I always liked video games, and few years ago my grandpa bought me Sniper Elite. And I liked it, and have played quite a lot.
Then it came that time when I was sick. In the days of doing chemo I was quite weak and there were not many things I could do. So my grandpa came with the idea that maybe playing games will help me pass the time better and keep my mind off things.
My grandpa doesn't know much about games, but he remembered the name of the company on the game he previously bought. Since he knew I liked that, he bought all the games he found under the Rebellion name at that time :). So I tried them all. I can't say that I liked all of them to the max but there are mostly good up to very good. According to my taste.
Sniper Elite will probably be always my favourite series.
Anyway the main part of this story is that grandpa was right. It worked.
Reason why Rebellion is more to me than just a bunch of games.
That's why. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment